Saturday 7 October 2017

Describe your neighbour

                                                                                   So now I'm gonna talk about the person which is near to me my close friend and my neighbour too. Muhammad salman always side by side of me.
                                                                                                                            He always take care of me because he loves me a lot, if I talk about his personality he is very energetic and dedicated and Loving person. He is supported me when I need any help, he will be there and talk to me and after discussing the problem he advised me that if  you do this so you can solve this problem. On Eid celebration days, we celebrate and enjoy together, So I will love to say thanks to a person who cares about my feelings and support and help me no matter what happen.! 
#BrotherforLife *-*

No comments:

Post a Comment